VARGAS: If when you leave the Oval Office, the White House, Osama bin Laden is still at large, will you consider that a failure?So the key to stopping this madman is disabling his management structure. How are we doing? Within the past year:
BUSH: What I'm looking at is management structure, operators, and whether or not we're doing everything we can to protect the American people. Of course, we'd like to bring him to justice, and we'll stay up -- you know, the only thing I can tell the American people, so long as I'm the president, we'll stay on the hunt and we'll use resources and power and influence to convince others to join us on the hunt as well...
- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has resigned
- White House Counsel Harriet Miers has resigned
- United Nations ambassador John Bolton has resigned
- Scooter Libby, Chief of Staff to Vice President
SidiousCheney and Special Assistant to the President, has been convicted of perjury and other counts
- Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is under pressure as a result of a variety of scandals in the Department of Justice; his chief of staff has already resigned
- The president's political party has lost control of Congress
Stop The War.