- Dubya sitting in a room looking bored while being told that Katrina was going to annihilate New Orleans
- Dubya admitting that he approved the release of misleading portions of the National Intelligence Estimate to support the case for invading Iraq (read: "smear Joe Wilson")
- Dubya proclaiming proudly, again, that he authorized wiretapping without a warrant and, hell no, he won't apologize for it
- Reports that Dubya and his fellow end-timers are thinking (sic) of nuking Ira
- Plus he still hasn't found bin Laden.
- And we're still holding people without charges.
- And torturing them.
- And he fidgets and looks insecure and mispronounces words like "terrorist" and "nuclear" (better start working on that one!).
- Did I miss any? I probably missed a few. It's hard to keep up with this crew.
What does he have to do, strangle a puppy? I don't want to get all 4th grade civics class here, but Bush