Thursday, May 04, 2006

Our Prisoners Can Whup Your Prisoners

So says Sen. Joe Biden:
BIDEN: Let me tell you something. I don't want to be that sucker in prison. I don't want to be that guy [Moussaoui] in an American prison. If you want to say how to punish somebody, put al-Zarqawi in a prison with a bunch of red-blooded American criminals. Put him in there for life and guarantee under no circumstances, no circumstances, could he get out of prison. I think that boy is about to have, as we Catholics say, an epiphany. I think he's about to find how that he may not have gotten the better end of the deal.

MATTHEWS: Do you think he‘ll survive for long in prison, Senator?

BIDEN: I don't want to answer that because I‘ll get 6,000 letters saying I'm encouraging something bad happening to him. I think it's not going to be an easy road for him.

Our secret weapon in the War on Terror (sic): "Red-blooded American criminals." I'm guessing he doesn't have Jack Abramoff in mind.

Leave it to Biden to rip off a previous source:
Major Strasser: Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?
Rick: It's not particularly my beloved Paris.
Heinz: Can you imagine us in London?
Rick: When you get there, ask me!
Captain Renault: Hmmh! Diplomatist!
Major Strasser: How about New York?
Rick: Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.

No comments: